Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

Dude this is amazing. So relaxing! I am honored <3

Glarfieldiator Glarfieldiator

The walk cycle of Garfield will forever be my favorite!

Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

The animation was beautifully done like always! I always wondered how they could race underwater...

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Oh...oh gosh...

I am literally in tears! I cannot believe how amazing this turned out, and the fact that I was a part of this along with so many amazing artists really does my heart good. Wow. 10/10 I love this with all of my heart! Thank you, Newgrounds, for all that you've done and I am so glad to be part of the NG family!!! <3

Holographic Imagery Holographic Imagery

WOW! This sounds amazing! Glad to know that my art inspired you! <3

AliceMako responds:

For some time now actually but it hadn't occured to me to cite graphic artists since you can't actually link to specific pieces of theirs in the project manager unless it's other audio content and there's no option to put active links in the description either which is a bit of a shame considering i mostly hoard art on my profile. -edit- : Now we can, so here it is.

So yeah, your Fantasy Gold picture brought back this memory of opening sticker packs and sticking all the hologram ones together in a notebook, wonder if that thing is still floating around my mom's attic somewhere.

The Watchful Eye The Watchful Eye

Nice colors!! <3

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks!

Limited Edition Shiny Monster Girl Print Limited Edition Shiny Monster Girl Print

That cross hatching in the hair must have taken a millennia to do wow!!! I really like this print :'3

Elena Elena